ADAT Study buddy for testing Fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ATdds0172

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm looking to take the ADAT in Sep/Oct and wanted to find an accountability buddy to help motivate each other to stick with our study routines for the next few months. Message me and we can figure out a good schedule to check in on each other!

Members don't see this ad.

Is the ADAT even offered in Sep/Oct? I was under the impression that this exam was only offered until the end of Aug 2020 and after that you have to wait until 2021 to take it.

Hi!

I'm looking to take the ADAT in Sep/Oct and wanted to find an accountability buddy to help motivate each other to stick with our study routines for the next few months. Message me and we can figure out a good schedule to check in on each other!
Hey! still interested? Mine is on Aug 21st

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the ADAT even offered in Sep/Oct? I was under the impression that this exam was only offered until the end of Aug 2020 and after that you have to wait until 2021 to take it.
I applied to take mine in February and got an email at the end of May that they extended the testing window to Dec 2020. Did you already apply to take it?

Anyone looking to study via zoom for ADAT? Let me know if you would like to attend. What works best for you and please add me to your contact on zoom. [email protected]. My phone is 702 209 9950. Nam