Add LOE after submitting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dl9006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to add LOE and schools after I e-submit the application?

I'm having trouble securing a third letter from a professor like some schools require so I was wondering if I could add evaluators and schools that I want to apply to after I have submitted my application?

I have letters from 2 professors + 1 dentist so I want to at least apply to the schools that only require 2 LOEs from professors ASAP.

If I am able to find a third professor, I want to add those schools with 3 professors LOE requirement.

Should I just apply to those schools with 3 prof LOEs and mail the third letter separately if I find a willing prof?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I added in an additional letter after I submitted after I found out that UNLV required 4 letters last year. Once the letter got sent in to AADSAS, they mailed out an update to all the schools.

Yes, I added in an additional letter after I submitted after I found out that UNLV required 4 letters last year. Once the letter got sent in to AADSAS, they mailed out an update to all the schools.

oh so i can still add new references to the list even if i didn't list them before i submitted?

also, can I add new schools that I want to apply to after i have submitted though?

thanks a lot!

nice. i can at least apply to some schools now :)

oh so i can still add new references to the list even if i didn't list them before i submitted?

also, can I add new schools that I want to apply to after i have submitted though?

thanks a lot!

nice. i can at least apply to some schools now :)

Yes to both questions. You can add reference after you E-submit. That's one section that does not get locked.

You can add as many schools as you want after E-submitting. In fact, your application will be sent a lot quicker to the schools that you designated after E-submitting because your app will already be verified. All AADSAS will have to do is just mail the app.