Add More Schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TrueWolverine

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I know there's a thousand of these threads floating around but I didn't want to hijack someone else's thread...I've posted my stats here and there but wanted some official input. I thought I had my school list all set but my parents just said they'd help out if I wanted to apply to a few more schools. Any schools I should add?

Stats- sGPA 3.26 after updates, 3.15 before
cGPA- 3.27 after updates, 3.18 before
MCAT- 501
Decent EC's- can specify if it would really help
Utah Resident

Schools I've already submitted primaries to- ACOM, BCOM, CUSOM, DMU, LECOM-B, SOMA, KCOM, KCU, TOURO-Nevada, RVU, WVSOM, MUCOM, PNWU.
Any schools I should add? Those on the list are already submitted (I've submitted secondaries to some of them as well) so no point in telling me which ones not to apply to haha I feel like I've covered my bases pretty well but I'm just wondering if maybe there are one or two I should add to increase my chances. TIA

(Moderators: Accidentally posted this in pre-allo school thread so that one can be deleted)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your list seems good though. You could always dig up the list @user3 had of the stats of the DO schools and see which ones you would be competitive for based off of that.

Reactions: 1 user
I would add LECOM E/SH as well. I interviewed at Seton Hill and all the students there were super nice! I would maybe add LMU-DCOM as well. I have talked to several other Utah peeps that really like it out there.

Reactions: 1 users
I would add LECOM E/SH as well. I interviewed at Seton Hill and all the students there were super nice! I would maybe add LMU-DCOM as well. I have talked to several other Utah peeps that really like it out there.
I forgot about LMU.....OP should definitely add it

Reactions: 1 users
Come to DCOM, there's plenty of fellow Wolverines here

Awesome! Thanks for the help guys. I'll get on adding those two.

Either way, go Wolverines! hahaha