Addendum

Started by iEYEi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iEYEi

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone written a addendum before? How exactly should it be formatted?

Thanks for everyones help!
 
I actually added an addendum to my Pacific application! I just wrote it to explain the grades for a class of mine that I got an F in.

Things worked out for me because I got accepted! There was no format for me when I did it, I just wrote it like a letter. I asked the admissions people for their advice before I wrote it. I explained the situation to them and they advised I just send them an addendum.
 
I actually added an addendum to my Pacific application! I just wrote it to explain the grades for a class of mine that I got an F in.

Things worked out for me because I got accepted! There was no format for me when I did it, I just wrote it like a letter. I asked the admissions people for their advice before I wrote it. I explained the situation to them and they advised I just send them an addendum.

No real format? like a letter? so did u sign it at the end? like this....


Date
Addendum

To whom it may concern,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

[Signature]

iEyEi