adding additional schools

Started by zero84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zero84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking the pcat on 10/18/08, how do I add an additional school to my pcat apps. When I tried to do it on the website, it seems that I had to pay for the schools that I already paid for and registering all over all. ( don't know if im doing it right) . i also try emailing them for help, but the people at pearson are a bunch of ******s. could someone help me on this?
 
Don't register again. Just click request transcripts and then pick the pending oct test. Then pick the schools you want. It doesn't let you change the schools your already picked for your oct app, just add new ones via request transcript.