1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

adding dental school

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by realdat, Aug 2, 2006.

1. realdat

realdat New Member

my application was mailed out to each school last week
    if i add another school now , is it going to be mailed out on next mailing day or will be taken more?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. natedizzle

natedizzle Member
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    adding more schools will not delay the schools you already have designated. I did it with columbia about 3 and a half weeks after I submitted my application and everything still mailed out together at the same time on July 21st.

4. realdat

realdat New Member

5. reapply2007

reapply2007 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    After your initial applications are sent I don't know how long AADSAS takes to send out to schools added after the initial mailing. You might want to check with AADSAS, 4-8 weeks seems a little extreme but entirely like ADSAS.