1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Adding Experience after E-submit? Or no?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by ArugulaSalad, Aug 6, 2015.

1. ArugulaSalad

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey guys,

I e-submitted my application approximately 1 month ago, but my GPA has not been verified yet (some issues in my transcript :() and thus my application hasn't been mailed out yet.

This past week, I got a new job as a dental assistant. My question was, is it possible to add this experience to my application at this stage? I would assume that it wouldn't be possible once my application gets mailed out. But since I haven't even been verified yet, maybe there is a way?

Or, should I not bother adding it to my application? If I get interviews, I would assume that they'll ask me what I'm doing during my gap year (I graduated this year), and I can tell them about my experience then..?

Thank you guys for your help!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Bucks783

Pre-Dental
    I would just email the admissions for each school you applied to or just bcc them all so you can do it in one email and just tell them what your position is so you can have it added to your file because that may help you get an interview