Adding Experience after E-submit? Or no?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ArugulaSalad

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I e-submitted my application approximately 1 month ago, but my GPA has not been verified yet (some issues in my transcript :() and thus my application hasn't been mailed out yet.

This past week, I got a new job as a dental assistant. My question was, is it possible to add this experience to my application at this stage? I would assume that it wouldn't be possible once my application gets mailed out. But since I haven't even been verified yet, maybe there is a way?

Or, should I not bother adding it to my application? If I get interviews, I would assume that they'll ask me what I'm doing during my gap year (I graduated this year), and I can tell them about my experience then..?

Thank you guys for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

I would just email the admissions for each school you applied to or just bcc them all so you can do it in one email and just tell them what your position is so you can have it added to your file because that may help you get an interview