adding in progress/future coursework

Started by DSNCSUN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DSNCSUN

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, just a simple quick question. Are you able to add planned and in progress courses. It seemed like I wasn't able to add new courses. I haven't been able to add my potential spring courses and my fall schedule changed. Thanks in advance.
 
There is a period aadsas has called academic update. When that time rolls around you will be able to add upcoming coursework and grades.
 
There is a period aadsas has called academic update. When that time rolls around you will be able to add upcoming coursework and grades.
Maybe i should call aadsas and ask them when it is so I don't miss it unless they notify us?