adding LORs after e-submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NavyDDS1990

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have total of 4 LOR's.
2 of them are already completed and have sent to AADSAS.
other 2 are not yet finished. My recommenders are still working on them.

My question: Would I be able to add the remaining 2 LOR's from the Interfolio after I e-submit my AADSAS application? As of right now, under the "Evaluators" section under the AADSAS, I have entered in only two of four recommenders. Would I be able to enter them in and send the LORs to AADSAS after I e-submit?

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad