Adding schools after being registered?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Davss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already selected 5 recipients for my September PCAT test. Is there a way i change the schools or add more schools before taking the exam? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The only way you can change it is to cancel the test and re-register. I emailed them months ago because I forgot to put Pharmcas as one of my score recipients.

But I'm just gonna pay the extra for it afterward to get it sent.

The only way you can change it is to cancel the test and re-register. I emailed them months ago because I forgot to put Pharmcas as one of my score recipients.

But I'm just gonna pay the extra for it afterward to get it sent.

wait you have to select "Pharmcas" as one of the recipients? I only selected the schools that I am applying to through pharmcas individually. is that a problem?

edit*
i found out that it is a huge problem. How can i add pharmcas into my selection?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
No because I also plan to do this

i called pearsons and they said it's a waste of 20usd add pharmcas if the selected schools part of pharmcas. are people paying 20usd to add pharmcas just to feel reassured?

i called pearsons and they said it's a waste of 20usd add pharmcas if the selected schools part of pharmcas. are people paying 20usd to add pharmcas just to feel reassured?

I think what they meant is that it is a waste of money to add other schools when you can just add one, PharmCAS.

You have to remember that the score you put on the pharmcas application NEEDS to be verified.. How are you going to do that if you don't send your score in?

From my understanding, if you put a PharmCAS school as one of your PCAT report schools, the score would automatically be sent to PharmCAS instead of the individual schools. (Caveat: I didn't do this, nor do I remember if any applicants last cycle actually confirmed or denied whether this was happening.)

However, you probably should have just sent it to PharmCAS instead of sending it to 5 schools that use PharmCAS. Doesn't this cost money, to add a bunch of extra schools?

From my understanding, if you put a PharmCAS school as one of your PCAT report schools, the score would automatically be sent to PharmCAS instead of the individual schools. (Caveat: I didn't do this, nor do I remember if any applicants last cycle actually confirmed or denied whether this was happening.)

However, you probably should have just sent it to PharmCAS instead of sending it to 5 schools that use PharmCAS. Doesn't this cost money, to add a bunch of extra schools?

On the side bar, it said by adding schools that are part of pharmcas, is free of extra charge.