adding schools months after aadsas submission

Started by dentalstudent2021
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

dentalstudent2021

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, my finances were tight so I applied to how many ever schools I could..now I have little better finances and wish to apply to more schools...I submitted my initial aadsas in mid june...will this look bad in any way to schools that I am now adding ?
 
Get your new applications sent asap. I don't even know if schools can see which other schools you have applied to or when, but no matter what you stand a much better chance of getting in if you apply 🙂! Plus you have a perfectly good reason above if ever asked.
 
Hey I dont think that would be a problem... Just go hardest and furthest you can go in this process. Good luck!