Adding stats on PTCAS question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marky05

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I started to sign up an account on PTCAS last year and added my hours, activities and a rec letter, but i did not submit any application until this July. However someone has told me that all of those data will be deleted before the next cycle 2018-2019 open, meaning that I will need to add those stats all over again. Is it true?

Members don't see this ad.

I started to sign up an account on PTCAS last year and added my hours, activities and a rec letter, but i did not submit any application until this July. However someone has told me that all of those data will be deleted before the next cycle 2018-2019 open, meaning that I will need to add those stats all over again. Is it true?

You will have to resubmit everything basically. If you applyed on the new PTCAS application platform then they will keep your GRE scores you already sent, transcripts, and personal information. So you will have to resubmit your hours, LOR’s, essays. So all the important stuff basically you have to redo.

Reactions: 1 user