additional DAT score request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

d wannabe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I just have a quick question about requesting DAT score to additional dental schools.

I took my DAT on July 28th (first time) and I sumitted DAT score request form online for the additional school (Univ.of Pitt) BEFORE I took my DAT (so I requested online and paid in mid July).

Do I have to request after July 28th?:eek:

And when I called Univ. Pitt, they never answered the phone, so there is no way if they have recieved my DAT score.

I have an email from Pitt saying they have recieved my application but no email for "completed/under review". Also under status check on AADSAS website is still "blank".

Does it mean they don't have my DAT score??
HELP :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

My suggestion to you is to try e-mailing them. My AADSAS is also blank for Pitt. They seem to be one of the slower-moving schools.

I think schools have difficulty in matching my DAT ID and my AADSAS application.

Do you know if I can input my DAT ID # on AADSAS application?

Did we already input DAT ID # but now it's just not showing up on the screen. (Maybe I forgot??)

Cuz one of schools suggest me to input my DAT ID# on AADSAS applicaton. :shrug:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I think schools have difficulty in matching my DAT ID and my AADSAS application.

Do you know if I can input my DAT ID # on AADSAS application?

Did we already input DAT ID # but now it's just not showing up on the screen. (Maybe I forgot??)

Cuz one of schools suggest me to unput my DAT ID# on AADSAS applicaton. :shrug:

I'm not sure how to put my DAT ID# on AADSAS application.
Has anyone called to Univ.Pitt to check the status?
Do they check the status via phone?

first call ADA, and ask them if DAT socres to U of Pitt have been sent. (I mean the new one)

Next, ask the school if they have recieved ur DAT scores. (I mean the new one)

However, in my case, there seem to be a problem in matching my DAT score and my identity.:boom:

Anyway, I resolved the problem by faxing my DAT scores to that school. However, they sent another e-mail saying that I should input my DAT ID# on my AADSAS application. I think nobody understand what I am talking about. :confused:

Hm..input my DAT ID# to AADSAS application or ADEA??? BTW, I already contacted with the school & ADEA regarding this issue. No answer yet!

Last edited: