Additional Essays

Started by Arb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arb

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will all schools see the MD/PHD and Research essays even if I just applied to a MD program? I'm only applying to one MD/PHD program but I'm worried that other schools will wonder why I didn't for choose it for their school or think I'm not serious about just a MD program.
 
Arb said:
Will all schools see the MD/PHD and Research essays even if I just applied to a MD program? I'm only applying to one MD/PHD program but I'm worried that other schools will wonder why I didn't for choose it for their school or think I'm not serious about just a MD program.

AMACS says that they will only send the MD/PhD essays to schools that are applicable