Additional Info Secondary- gap year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wingardium Leviosa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Apologize if this has been asked before. I still don't know what I'll be doing this gap year while I apply so it is not reflected on AMCAS, and my current position ends at the end of July. For schools that don't ask about gap year plans in secondaries, would the "Additional Information" Secondary (even the ones that most people leave blank) be an okay spot to fill in newly found out gap year plans??

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

Apologize if this has been asked before. I still don't know what I'll be doing this gap year while I apply so it is not reflected on AMCAS, and my current position ends at the end of July. For schools that don't ask about gap year plans in secondaries, would the "Additional Information" Secondary (even the ones that most people leave blank) be an okay spot to fill in newly found out gap year plans??

Yes.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey,

Any idea what you'll write if your plans aren't set by the time you get secondaries? I'm in a similar situation, hoping something pans out before I submit secondaries.

Any idea what you'll write if your plans aren't set by the time you get secondaries? I'm in a similar situation, hoping something pans out before I submit secondaries.

I'm just really hoping they are... had an interview this week and hearing back next week, which I'm kinda banking on right now... I think/hope it went well.

I also probably won't get my secondaries until mid-July, since I only submitted Wednesday.