Additional information to support application question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zosa

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please provide below any additional information you believe is important in evaluating your application (e.g. additional coursework, problems with academic record; disadvantaged, etc.)

How would most people answer this, Ive gotten this question a couple of times. I was thinking answering by explaining the science grades I got less than a B in but Im not sure about that anymore.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Please provide below any additional information you believe is important in evaluating your application (e.g. additional coursework, problems with academic record; disadvantaged, etc.)

How would most people answer this, Ive gotten this question a couple of times. I was thinking answering by explaining the science grades I got less than a B in but Im not sure about that anymore.
Besides using the prompt for the suggested purposes (depending on the wording), one might also state aspects that would make a given school more appealing to the candidate, like strong ties to area or having a local support system, spouse at that institution, ongoing tie to productive research with a faculty member, etc.

Reactions: 1 users
I used these spaces to denote some minor errors that I made on the primary application.

Alternatively anything interesting that's come up since your primary was submitted.

Reactions: 1 users