Additional lors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileycenter

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do we go about uploading additional letters after the first 3? Or do we still have to snail mail those in? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Snail mail or email

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

A coordinator at a program I rotated with emailed sf match who said they are no longer accepting supplemental letters. Right now, the plan is the coordinator will hold on to the supplemental letter confidentially and email it out to programs at my discretion.

Members don't see this ad :)
They haven't accepted supplemental letters in years @agolden1

They weren't doing it last year. You have to send them separately. Sometimes I'm not sure how it looks to have supplemental letters. I think it can be controversial and some adcom members may appreciate it and others may not...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user
A coordinator at a program I rotated with emailed sf match who said they are no longer accepting supplemental letters. Right now, the plan is the coordinator will hold on to the supplemental letter confidentially and email it out to programs at my discretion.

My school just said the same thing. They'll email/mail it to programs of my choosing.

Once i received Interviews last year, I emailed the respective program coordinators asking if they accepted supplemental letters---some did, some didnt. Then i had my program coordinator email them the letter directly

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile