smileycenter

7+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
How do we go about uploading additional letters after the first 3? Or do we still have to snail mail those in? Thanks!

DrZeke

yzarc gniog ylwolS
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Snail mail or email

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

agolden1

5+ Year Member
May 5, 2013
Status
A coordinator at a program I rotated with emailed sf match who said they are no longer accepting supplemental letters. Right now, the plan is the coordinator will hold on to the supplemental letter confidentially and email it out to programs at my discretion.

DrZeke

yzarc gniog ylwolS
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
They haven't accepted supplemental letters in years @agolden1

They weren't doing it last year. You have to send them separately. Sometimes I'm not sure how it looks to have supplemental letters. I think it can be controversial and some adcom members may appreciate it and others may not...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: agolden1
OP
S

smileycenter

7+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
A coordinator at a program I rotated with emailed sf match who said they are no longer accepting supplemental letters. Right now, the plan is the coordinator will hold on to the supplemental letter confidentially and email it out to programs at my discretion.
My school just said the same thing. They'll email/mail it to programs of my choosing.

Reactions: DrZeke

ojoseco

2+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2015
Once i received Interviews last year, I emailed the respective program coordinators asking if they accepted supplemental letters---some did, some didnt. Then i had my program coordinator email them the letter directly

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: DrZeke

agolden1

5+ Year Member
May 5, 2013
Status
Once i received Interviews last year, I emailed the respective program coordinators asking if they accepted supplemental letters---some did, some didnt. Then i had my program coordinator email them the letter directly

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
This was what I was planning on doing.