Additional Textbooks for Ophtho

Started by Corn Dog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Corn Dog

Dream Big
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have some stipend money, which I could use toward purchasing medical supplies and/or textbooks, that I would like to spend on buying ophtho books. I came across these two titles, and I just wanted to see whether anyone had any experience using them.

They are:
-Signs in Ophthalmology: Causes and Differential Diagnosis by Jack Kanski, Ed 1 (2011)
-Ophthalmology Secrets in Color, Ed 3 (2007)

Ophthalmology Secrets got great reviews on amazon, but the book is now over 6 years old. Perhaps it would still be useful for the "bread and butter" ophtho cases?

I know that there have been previous threads about textbooks for ophtho trainees, but I didn't see these titles in those threads. I apologize in advance if not.

Thanks!