ADEA AADSAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drn93

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If under the "school decisions" tab on the right hand side of AADSAS a school you've applied to is not listed does that mean they have yet to begin reviewing applications? Even though it says under "dental school designations" that your mailing status is "mailed" for those schools?

Some schools have contacted me via email that they have received my application but aren't listed under "school decisions" as "received" under status.

At the moment only two schools (UCLA and USC) have not contacted me via email and are also not listed under "school decisions".

Members don't see this ad.

That's strange. Perhaps you got an email but it was sent to your spam folder (as I see a lot of people reporting that issue). So you also haven't gotten the secondary for UCLA either?

From what I've gathered on here, schools are more likely to contact you directly than update AADSAS. I only have 5/6 schools I applied to listed on mine and I'm 100% sure that the one not listed is being reviewed (I applied June 3rd). It's just up to the school and whether they update the portal or deal with everything through email.

Members don't see this ad :)
If under the "school decisions" tab on the right hand side of AADSAS a school you've applied to is not listed does that mean they have yet to begin reviewing applications? Even though it says under "dental school designations" that your mailing status is "mailed" for those schools?

Some schools have contacted me via email that they have received my application but aren't listed under "school decisions" as "received" under status.

At the moment only two schools (UCLA and USC) have not contacted me via email and are also not listed under "school decisions".

Some schools don't even bother to update AADSAS at all. It's not that they can't, it's just that either they don't want to, aren't encouraged to, or maybe because their bosses don't care so they don't add an extra task to their day.

I got an interview at a school and the school isn't even listed on the school decisions.