ADEA AADSAS Supplemental Checklist

Started by ForUs_J&S
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ForUs_J&S

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I had to resubmit my primary because of an error, so I am going through my personal checklist to make sure I have everything I need to complete on my end done. Call it a bit of paranoia 🙂

I just wanted to know if the following schools required supplemental essays:

  • UConn
  • Stony Brook
  • Buffalo
  • NYU

Also, for UCSF and UCLA, do you submit the fee now or upon request?

Thanks!
 
Hi everyone,

I had to resubmit my primary because of an error, so I am going through my personal checklist to make sure I have everything I need to complete on my end done. Call it a bit of paranoia 🙂

I just wanted to know if the following schools required supplemental essays:

  • UConn
  • Stony Brook
  • Buffalo
  • NYU

Also, for UCSF and UCLA, do you submit the fee now or upon request?

Thanks!

May I ask how you can "resubmit" your application?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad