ADEA AASDAS application status codes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peachymoose

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hiii!

so, I'm sure a lot of people have already asked this question, but I can't find threads for this anywhere?? so I'll just ask it here. What exactly does an application status of "none" mean on the ADEA portal? I have two of those, and I haven't received any interviews yet )-: Also, I finished my apps in late Aug/early Sept--is it normal not to have received any interview offers by now?

thank youuu!

Members don't see this ad.

hiii!

so, I'm sure a lot of people have already asked this question, but I can't find threads for this anywhere?? so I'll just ask it here. What exactly does an application status of "none" mean on the ADEA portal? I have two of those, and I haven't received any interviews yet )-: Also, I finished my apps in late Aug/early Sept--is it normal not to have received any interview offers by now?

thank youuu!

What schools?

Some schools just don't communicate through the aadsas portal I don't think it's anything to worry about. I've got 4 "none"s on my app including a school I interviewed at.
As for interviews we'd have to know your stats to tell you more. My app was completed in late August as well and I've had a few interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have "none" for UDM after I interviewed there. I think schools don't always update these religiously.

Some schools just don't communicate through the aadsas portal I don't think it's anything to worry about. I've got 4 "none"s on my app including a school I interviewed at.
As for interviews we'd have to know your stats to tell you more. My app was completed in late August as well and I've had a few interviews.
20 overall DAT score, 17 science, 3.8 GPA.

20 overall DAT score, 17 science, 3.8 GPA.

Ill be honest the 17TS is going to hurt you. I applied last cycle with a 19AA and 17TS and didnt get accepted altho I did have a 3.4 GPA.