ADEA Chapter at Your Dental School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Andrew324

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what the ADEA Chapter at your Dental School does. Does your school have a chapter? Do they have lunch and learns (if so about what?), do they charge dues, or do fundraisers? How does your ADEA Chapter function in general?

Thank you for the help

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering what the ADEA Chapter at your Dental School does. Does your school have a chapter? Do they have lunch and learns (if so about what?), do they charge dues, or do fundraisers? How does your ADEA Chapter function in general?

Thank you for the help

I can't answer that for any school, but the students I have met at the ADEA meetings work hard, work with everyone to reach common goals. I consider myself lucky to have active ADEA students apply to my residency. At the convention - the really present themselves as professionals

Temple has an active ASDA Chapter, but not ADEA.. ? Do other schools have ADEA Chapters and we are just the black sheep?

Temple has an active ASDA Chapter, but not ADEA.. ? Do other schools have ADEA Chapters and we are just the black sheep?

often to asda chapter is also the adea chapter, same offices, delgates