ADEA Course Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS2BE

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I completely got stuck in the Course section on ADEA application website. I took calculus advanced placement test during while in high school and got college credits for both calculus 1 and calculus 2. Now, this application requires a letter grade and I don?t know what to select since I didn?t even take calculus in college, only got credits. What should I do? Just tried contacting ADEA and their 800 number is constantly busy. Has anyone been through a situation like mine? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Just got a hold of ADEA and they did not have a sold answer. They "think" I would need to leave the grade field bland or pull out my high school grade and using it. Again, I took only one calculus class and got credits for both college calculus 1 and 2 classes. Honestly, it seemed like this guy had not clue of what he was talking about. He think I should take my high school grade and divide it by half to get a grade for each calculus class I?ve got credits for, DUHHH

Can you input P (=PASS) instead? I am not so sure.