ADEA PASS Submit Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Periortist

Reaction score
Can you submit application before PEF, IEF and transcripts are sent/uploaded to ADEA PASS?
Any advantages/disadvantages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

You can, yes. Anecdotally I’ve heard stories of people doing so and receiving interview invites before their application was totally complete, but this was rumor. I have no confirmation.

I suppose the disadvantage is that once you submit it, there’s very little you can alter, change or add. I do think there’s good evidence for submitting well before the deadline, but I’m not sure at what point submitting early is just gratuitously early? Personally I aim to submit the first week of June, but which time hopefully all of my PEFs, my IEF and my transcript will be in.

You can, yes. Anecdotally I’ve heard stories of people doing so and receiving interview invites before their application was totally complete, but this was rumor. I have no confirmation.
yes, i can confirm! i did received an interview invite last year before my official transcript was in! and once it was in, i received 2 others invites just 1-2hours later so they really were just waiting for it and had read everything else.

yes, i can confirm! i did received an interview invite last year before my official transcript was in! and once it was in, i received 2 others invites just 1-2hours later so they really were just waiting for it and had read everything else.

Awesome, good to know. Thanks!