Adelphi, St. Johns & Hofstra consortium

Started by amylizmcg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amylizmcg

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I interviewed at Adelphi a little over a month ago and still haven't heard back. I called about a week and a half ago and they said I would be hearing back soon, but still havent. Has anyone heard back yet?
 
Hey guys, I interviewed at Adelphi a little over a month ago and still haven't heard back. I called about a week and a half ago and they said I would be hearing back soon, but still havent. Has anyone heard back yet?

I heard about two weeks ago via mail. Sadly, it was a rejection 🙁