ADEX exam @ Nova april 15-16,2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mouthcracker

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Been out of school for 12 years now. and planning to take ADEX exam at nova april 15-16, 2023.

1. Could any one share their experience on site and exam?
2. Facility condition and instruments and materials provided?
3. any good practice materials and videos?
Best way to prepare for the exam since its manikin based now.

much appreciated.
 
Hey guys,
Been out of school for 12 years now. and planning to take ADEX exam at nova april 15-16, 2023.

1. Could any one share their experience on site and exam?
2. Facility condition and instruments and materials provided?
3. any good practice materials and videos?
Best way to prepare for the exam since its manikin based now.

much appreciated.
Hello
I’m pretty much in the same boat as you. Please let me know if you found some useful info. I’m thinking of getting one of those prep courses for Adex. But I’m not sure which one is a good one. They run for about 3-5-10K or so
Thanks
 
Hello
I’m pretty much in the same boat as you. Please let me know if you found some useful info. I’m thinking of getting one of those prep courses for Adex. But I’m not sure which one is a good one. They run for about 3-5-10K or so
Thanks
Did you take a course?