Adhd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

betterlate

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Background info: I was diagnosed w/ ADHD at the beginning of college (14 yrs ago). I've taken ritalin off and on since then, mostly on when I'm in school and off when I'm not. I had extra time on tests in undergrad and no accommodations in my master's program and did very well in both.

As a result of my educational experiences thus far, I'm not worried about my ability to learn per se. I am concerned about how to manage the huge volume in the postbacc & later med school.

Which brings me to my question: does anyone have relevant experience or practical advice for handling post-bacc and med school when you have ADD or LD?