Admission Acceptance & Deposits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freeapple123

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there!

I have applied to three schools, but did not time it out strategically. I have two interviews coming up, and the third is not until December... My worry is that these schools would want me to put a deposit down before I even get to interview/ hear from the third school. What should I do? I applied to PCO, NECO, and ICO.

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, I think that's just how interviews and deposits work out--taking a gamble. Look at the deposit and refund policies for each of those schools (they may be refundable).

I agree with Preopt2021- it is definitely just a gamble you have to take. I know of people who have contacted the admissions offices and asked for more time to decide, and typically they will give it to you if you say that you are waiting to hear about scholarships from other schools. Just a thought.

Members don't see this ad :)
NECO has a refundable deposit! So if you pick there and decide on maybe like ICO in the next month, I believe you can get your money back.

NECO has a refundable deposit! So if you pick there and decide on maybe like ICO in the next month, I believe you can get your money back.
Good to know!! Thank you!! I hope that is the case!!