Admission from MCPHS-Worcester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

imkim01

I just got an admission letter from MCPHS-Worcester. The whole application process is really fast. I had an interview on 12/20 and today (12/27), I got the letter.

I am so happy...

I am a career changer and quitted my former job (programmer) on April and started taking requirements summer and fall; I took 20 units on each semester cuz I had no science background except math and physics. (computer science major) I just applied this year around with no hope but luckily, I got in.

I would like to say thank you to all who answered my stupid questions. This website has been greatly helpful when I prepare for the application. I feel the responsibility for future students so I will try to help out new students as much as I can.

Members don't see this ad.

imkim01 said:
I just got an admission letter from MCPHS-Worcester. The process is really fast. I had an interview on 12/21 and today (12/27), I got a letter.

I am so happy...

I am a career changer and quitted my former job (programmer) on April and started taking requirements summer and fall; I took 20 units on each semester cuz I had no science background except math and physics. (computer science major) I just applied this year around with no hope but luckily, I got in.

I would like to say thank you to all who answered my stupid questions. This website has been greatly helpful when I prepare for the application. I feel the responsibility for future students so I will try to help out new students as much as I can.

Hi,

Congratulation on your acceptance to MCPHS Worcester. When did you apply to that school if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

janbran said:
Hi,

Congratulation on your acceptance to MCPHS Worcester. When did you apply to that school if you don't mind me asking? Thanks.

I am not sure exactly when I applied since I had to wait for a rec letter from professor which delayed the whole process a bit. So I guess my application was completed around 11/22 and received a letter for interview invitation on 12/5. I interviewed on 12/20 and received an admission letter today(12/27).