admission revoked??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Iwantmydds

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I have a concern like many others in this forum because I did poorly this quarter after having been accepted to dental schools and having more interviews lined up. Basically, I have a C+ in cell bio, In progress for a research class, and pass for a GE class. I really had alot of personal troubles on top of missing classes for interviews.
Do you think my admission will get revoked? Until this quarter, I had 3.7 GPA. For example, one of the schools that i got into says on their admission letter that "in order to secure your admission in the dental program, maintain a satisfactory academic record that is expected to be of the same high standards as those upon which we based your acceptance.

What do ya'll think?