Admission to ICO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrSpontaneouz83

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so I took the OAT and did not do as good as I had expected, but definitely not going to take it over again. I got a TS 330 and AA 310, I totally blew the RC (260) and QR (290), I was totally stressing for time. I really liked ICO and feel I did very well during the interview. I have a BS in Bio with a 3.32 GPA with about a pre-req GPA 3.16. I have a lot of experience working with optometrists, ophthalmologists and currently working in a lasik center. Does anyone know how heavily the OAT AA is weighed in ICO or if anyone with those scores got accepted??

Thanks 😎
 
Hey!
Even though I didn't apply to ICO, I did get accepted to PCO with similar scores on the OAT's. I actually did worse..lol. I got an AA of 300 and a TS of 320 with a 260 in the reading section and a 270 in the math. I do have a high GPA, but I guess I'm just saying that even though you didn't do so hot in those sections, they look at other things. Good Luck to you!
Where else did you apply?