admission to Ross

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wataguan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I recently finishedmy undergrad in Biology with a Gpa of 3.63 but i have a low MCAT score of 16. I am trying to get into Ross med school for the summer session. do u think i stand a chance?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I recently finishedmy undergrad in Biology with a Gpa of 3.63 but i have a low MCAT score of 16. I am trying to get into Ross med school for the summer session. do u think i stand a chance?

I tell you what. Retake your MCAT and shoot for at least a 27. You may be in line for some US schools. Do all you can to get into a US school first before considering the Caribbean.

You can either spend one year studying for the MCAT to get into an American MD/DO or you can attend Ross, and potentially spend the rest of your life trying to get a residency.

Members don't see this ad :)

Retake the MCAT and study a lot harder.

If you think oh, the MCAT takes too long to study for you are so dead wrong. Try the USMLE, takes a full day to write and months to study for not to mention you have to do that 3 times.

I smell a troll...