admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samer saab

samer saab
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i have some questions and i need some help:
My GPA is 3.45 and i am planing on taking my DAT the end of july, i will have my bachelor in spring 2009 before the dentistry classes begin the following year so do you all think i should apply early before taking my DAT and is my GPA good or do i need to wait for the end of the summer term maybe i can jump it up a bit? Also does schools take in consideration that i will have my bachelor before the classes starts or they will treat me as a student who doesnt have a bachelor because i heard that you can fill up the application and list what classes i am planning on taking. THanks in advance guys hope i get some good responses gud luck 2 all of you.

Members don't see this ad.

i think you are doing what people would call "on track" which is what i did.

i applied last june (junior year) and my senior year i was doing interviews.

your gpa looks good. take the DAT as early as possible, but make sure you are ready. apply as early as possible and you should be good to go.

just make sure you stay on top of things. theres a lot to do............

good luck to you too

best thing to do would be have everything for your application ready to go in may of your junior year so that you can submit it as soon as it opens up....so by doing your homework and having everything you need for the app. like letters or rec, DAT sent to all the schools etc. you will have a smooth application process and just sit back and wait on interviews the summer before your senior year