Admissions Consulting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LobsterGuy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a situation with my application that could present a barrier to being admit to medical school. Does anybody know of anyone who is a current/previous adcom member that could advise me (confidentially) on how to proceed?

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Look st the top of this forum for “confidential consult”. You could also PM some of the adcoms that post here like Goro gonnif and LizzyM.
Hi,

I have a situation with my application that could present a barrier to being admit to medical school. Does anybody know of anyone who is a current/previous adcom member that could advise me (confidentially) on how to proceed?

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: 1 user
Whomever you PM, I advise getting at least 2 EXPERIENCED opinions. The best people to start out asking are (in any order) Goro, gyngyn, gonnif, LizzyM, Catalystic. Each has a different area of particular expertise and all I’m sure will be more than happy to advise you. There are plenty of other people on SDN that can help too, but these 5 are the best place to start.

Reactions: 1 users