admissions stats for Agnes Scott post-bacc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

i've looked at their site, so i know their min reqs, but i wish they disclosed sat/gpa stats of last year's admitted applicants or something 🙁
 
I am currently in the PBPM program at Agnes Scott. While I don't know about the average stats for our class I would guess that they made a few exceptions from the rules, especially if it had been awhile between college and application to the program. We have people in the program from a number of different backgrounds and records from Ivy Leaguers with less than a 3.5GPA (Dental School bound) to those from small liberal arts schools with 4.0GPA. I can tell you that the admission record into medical school from the program is strong and graduates get into a variety of schools from Top 10 schools to state schools. I have found the program to be of good quality and rigorous, hopefully enough to prep me for the MCAT. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.