Admitted Stats

Started by vnair2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vnair2

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw someone post in another topic a link to applied/interviewed/admitted stats for all the US vet schools broken down by in-state/out-state. I tried to find it again, but couldnt. Any one know where it is?

Thanks
 
Hmm I haven't seen one thats broken down soley in-state/out of state. Ive seen a thread where admitted students listed their stats and I've seen sites on specific veterinary school websites that break down the applicant pool in a way you've described, but I've never seen something like that for ALL veterinary schools. so I dunno, I'm stumped