ADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maxbale

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone had completed their application and tried to send a transcript electronically. Can the AADSAS even receive electronic transcripts? My schools website it asking for the recipients email and I am unsure if this is even possible. I had sent it by mail, however, the AADSAS explains to me that it must have been lost in the mail because they do not have it and it is holding up my application now. Does anyone have any idea or do I have to try resending by mail?!

Members don't see this ad.

"ADEA AADSAS only accepts transcripts electronically from the Credentials Solutions and Parchment electronic transcript services." So if your school uses either of those systems, you can send it electronically. If not, then you just have to email/call/go to your school and ask them to send it out again in the mail. That sucks how it was lost :/ maybe this time get certified?

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry, I had to edit out the previous post because it was wrong. Artist2022 is right. They do accept electronic transcripts from Credentials and Parchment.

However, in my case, even the schools that used Credentials and Parchment for electronic transcripts did not have AADSAS on their list, probably because AADSAS only started accepting electronic transcripts recently. I asked about having the school send it by email but they said no.

So unless your school uses Credentials or Parchment AND has AADSAS on their list, your only option is to ask the school to send it via mail again. Get to it asap since it takes over two weeks to verify transcripts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same as the other 2 comments. AADSAS told me even if your school send it via email, the email automatically would get erase since the school is not part of Credentials or parchment. It happend the same to me. Had to send another transcript.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey guys! when sending the transcripts electronically did you send it to [email protected]? My school sends them through parchment but it asks for an e-mail address...
Do not send it to the email address. They will not accept transcripts via email, even if you are using Parchment.

This is what they said:

"Thank you for contacting ADEA AADSAS.

Unfortunately, ADEA AADSAS cannot accept transcripts via email. From the information you have provided it seems as though ADEA AADSAS is not coming up as an option for a PDF version of your transcript. Since we are not appearing as an option for a PDF transcript, you still have the option to send ADEA AADSAS a transcript through parchment via regular mail."

Last edited:
Do not send it to the email address. They will not accept transcripts via email, even if you are using Parchment.

This is what they said:

"Thank you for contacting ADEA AADSAS.

Unfortunately, ADEA AADSAS cannot accept transcripts via email. From the information you have provided it seems as though ADEA AADSAS is not coming up as an option for a PDF version of your transcript. Since we are not appearing as an option for a PDF transcript, you still have the option to send ADEA AADSAS a transcript through parchment via regular mail."

Thanks so much! It's just so frustrating because i send my transcript in a while back but apparently it got lost....

Thanks so much! Do you think it's hurting my chances.. cause the only think I have left is my transcript and at this rate I think it will be verified by mid september