Advanced 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I did not pass.

Came as a surprise given consistent ITE scores of 60-70 percentile (every year of residency…and my strongest performance was ironically in the advanced sections). Felt like I walked out of a completely out of the blue exam much different than the Basic or ITEs.

I used True Learn x 2 and M5. Not sure exactly what to do at this point.
Did you get a list of keywords that you got incorrect?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone walk out of that exam and we’re like big Yikes

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I take it tomorrow. Definitely not as prepared as I was for basic and definitely lacked the motivation this time around. Still did TL about 2x, listened to a lot of ACCRAC and did about 300 ACE questions so hopefully that will be enough. If not, I'll retake in January and use pass machine. Previous co-residents that took it today said it was a random **** show, which is what I was expecting anyway. Congrats to those that are done!!

I take it tomorrow. Definitely not as prepared as I was for basic and definitely lacked the motivation this time around. Still did TL about 2x, listened to a lot of ACCRAC and did about 300 ACE questions so hopefully that will be enough. If not, I'll retake in January and use pass machine. Previous co-residents that took it today said it was a random **** show, which is what I was expecting anyway. Congrats to those that are done!!
Same. Taking it tomorrow but dont feel prepared for it. Hopefully theres a bunch of freebies like on the ITE.

I will be equally unsurprised if I end up passing or failing that exam. 😐

• Haha
Took the exam today and I feel terrible. As of now, I know atleast 10-15 questions I got wrong! I’m sure I have many more of them wrong! Does anyone know how many percentage of questions we need to get right to pass the test?
I used truelearn, around 500-600 ACE questions, my scaled score on ITE during CA-3 was 36! I have never been this stressed!

what a **** show of an exam. like previously mentioned a bunch of random stuff and either you know it or don't. but will say there were a few questions that were word for word from ACE. hopefully we did enough to pass because no one got time to study for the garbage exam again

what a **** show of an exam. like previously mentioned a bunch of random stuff and either you know it or don't. but will say there were a few questions that were word for word from ACE. hopefully we did enough to pass because no one got time to study for the garbage exam again
God yes! I cannot imagine taking it again. Let’s hope we don’t have to

do people know if you failed it and did a retake? Does it get asked anywhere when credentialing or certifying?

That was a really ****ty test. Basic was tough but at least had some straightforward questions to even things out. My test had 2 straightforward questions out of 200. So many tricky things and items I had never heard of. I could have studied 5 months or 5 days and scored probably about the same.

Reactions: 1 users
Took the exam today and I feel terrible. As of now, I know atleast 10-15 questions I got wrong! I’m sure I have many more of them wrong! Does anyone know how many percentage of questions we need to get right to pass the test?
I used truelearn, around 500-600 ACE questions, my scaled score on ITE during CA-3 was 36! I have never been this stressed!
Just 10-15? Lol. I feel like I know I got way more wrong

My ITE scaled score was a 36 as well which comes out to 29th percentile so idk

I take that back, now I’m upto 30 as I started looking through the book. Now I’m scared
What book are you looking at? 60% of the questions today didn't come out of any book I'm familiar with

Definitely several questions that there's absolutely no way anybody actually knows the answer, but overall not bad.