Advanced Placement on transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nondescriptive

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I have a problem. On my official transcript, it say exactly "transfer credit from Advanced Placement Credit" , and then it gives the hours. It does not list the classes I got it for, such as AP Psychology. How can I put psychology on AADSAS the name of the class if it is not listed on my transcript? I can't give a class name or number because it does not show up as a class; do I have to go back to my high school and get a transcript?
 
I had that too on my college transcript. I left it blank but when AADSAS verified my transcript, they added it on like this:
I had 48 credits of AP, they just added 20, 20, 8. The course title they wrote Advance Placement - N/A, under Non-Science category and for CR.