Advanced standing.

Started by strong
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

strong

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advanced standing students-is it possible to defer admission by 1 year..does anyone have any idea?I have been accepted into NYUCD but may not be able to join this year,so is there any possiblity for me to defer my admission by 1 year?does anyone know the procedure?
Thanks.
 
Hey strong
Congratulations on your admissions!!! I feel your best bet is to discuss with the school. They'll give you a more accurate information.

If I may ask , is this a recent admission (as in less than a month )? If so pls tell me if NYUCD are still accepting and what do I need to do. `Cos they told me early in March that there was no longer a space over there.
 
Thanks for the reply.
It is not a recent acceptance..I was accepted way back in jan..looks like I may need to defer it due to some personal reasons. well, do you personally know of anyone who has defered admission?
Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey strong
i have defered my admission in nyu to next yr.i too got accepted in jan.but u can do it.talk to amy shes very nice. and shewill help u out.
goodluck
 
Hi
Thanks for your encouraging reply.Well, will our admission/acceptance be confirmed for the 2003 fall batch,after we have defered it this year or will it be on an availablity basis?
Thanks once again for the reply.