Advertising?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wakaflocka88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Tips/recommendations/pearls on advertising methods and/or platforms that you found helpful?

Facebook Ads? I looked at ZocDoc but the cost is too high.

Members don't see this ad.

Google is definitely #1. Yelp/Facebook have been fine. ZocDoc and other medical platforms havent been worth it to me as much.

Dont discount direct marketing platforms of going to meet with providers in your area. Make sure you send them faxes of your exam findings. With this as an easy data point, they cant be excited to review how well you trimmed their nails... I mean "debrided"

Reactions: 1 user
To attract patients who search on their own you want a lot of Google reviews. You have to somehow get people to go to your site and click the "Write a Review" button.

To attract referrals from other providers nothing beats repeated face-to-face interaction. If you get a chance to meet the other doctors in just about any setting they'll think of you when they need to send someone. If you seem personable, knowledgeable, professional, and not slimy or disgruntled they'll assume you're a capable provider.

I don't know if Facebook ads are very effective for a medical practice. They've been effective lately in getting me to buy a bunch of junk I don't really need though...

Reactions: 1 user