Advice about Applying also MI schools

Started by shnick23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shnick23

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently graduated with a degree in health science Pre-PT (which I know is pretty useless). I was not really sure what I wanted to do, so I applied to only one school (Oakland University), I was denied. I now realize that PT is what I really want to do, so I am now in the process of reapplying.

I have a 3.56 undergraduate GPA, My GRE scores were 150V 146Q and 3.5A. I know I must retake the GRE ( I plan on taking it in July) I am also trying to accumulate more observation hours.

Is there anything else I should be doing to increase my chances of getting in? or do you have any general advice that I should know? Also should I apply to as many schools as possible or is that a bad idea? I heard that the michigan schools were really hard to get into, so I was thinking more about out of state programs.....

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.