Advice appreciated.

Started by Shanely
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shanely

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I am aspiring to get into dental school at some point, however, my low gpa (3.1 / 2.97BCP) is most likely going to prevent me from getting looked at seriously.
Does anyone have recommendations of post-bacc. or smps that I could get into and hopefully use to counter this low undergrad science gpa?
In terms of the rest of my application I have a strong DAT score and plenty of shadow hours, I'm just really looking for a gpa booster, preferably on the east coast?
Also, this is my first post here, so apologies if I'm making any rookie mistakes.