Advice for a Rookie /w a Hospital Interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

indebtpharmd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, thanks for your time. Im a 6th year student who graduates in may 11' in NY. I have an interview with a hospital in VT whom I would really like a job with. I do not have any experience in a hospital but am confident I want to work in one a lot more than I would retail. Im looking for any advice that could be offered with reguards to preparing for an interview as a staff pharmacist in a Hospital. Perhaps some of you work in a hospital, maybe someone even is involved in the interviewing process at their hospital? Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks.