Advice for all reapplicants

Started by Le_Donald
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Le_Donald

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had to apply 5 times.

Thats right, you read it: 5 times.

What did I do?

Ddi I ever put my head down and cry like a baby?

No!

And I'm glad that most of you dont.

Even with MCAT scores fo 18, 18, 19, and finally, 22, I made it in.

How? I worked hard. I brought that GPA up to a 2.8, and made myself more well rounded by volunteering at my neighborhood's soup kitchens and taking care of my family in jail (two birds with one stone!)

Learn a different language. Bring up that MCAT to excellent scores (like me). You WILL , I repeat, you WILL get in if you tried hard enough.

Hope this helps
 
Congrats on the perserverance paying off. Where did you get in, may I ask?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Le_Donald said:
I had to apply 5 times.

Thats right, you read it: 5 times.

What did I do?

Ddi I ever put my head down and cry like a baby?

No!

And I'm glad that most of you dont.

Even with MCAT scores fo 18, 18, 19, and finally, 22, I made it in.

How? I worked hard. I brought that GPA up to a 2.8, and made myself more well rounded by volunteering at my neighborhood's soup kitchens and taking care of my family in jail (two birds with one stone!)

Learn a different language. Bring up that MCAT to excellent scores (like me). You WILL , I repeat, you WILL get in if you tried hard enough.

Hope this helps

your whole family is in jail? Why is your family in jail? Congrats on getting in with a 2.8 and a 22 MCAT!.....it is a great story for the fiction section of the book store.
 
The original post is a piece of fiction. Donald of France should not be taken seriously.
 
I thought I was having a hard time of it.

Thanx for the post.
Hope everything goes well :luck: