Advice for all reapplicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Le_Donald

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had to apply 5 times.

Thats right, you read it: 5 times.

What did I do?

Ddi I ever put my head down and cry like a baby?

No!

And I'm glad that most of you dont.

Even with MCAT scores fo 18, 18, 19, and finally, 22, I made it in.

How? I worked hard. I brought that GPA up to a 2.8, and made myself more well rounded by volunteering at my neighborhood's soup kitchens and taking care of my family in jail (two birds with one stone!)

Learn a different language. Bring up that MCAT to excellent scores (like me). You WILL , I repeat, you WILL get in if you tried hard enough.

Hope this helps

Members don't see this ad.

thanks!! good luck w/ everything! =)

Congrats on the perserverance paying off. Where did you get in, may I ask?

Members don't see this ad :)
Le_Donald said:
I had to apply 5 times.

Thats right, you read it: 5 times.

What did I do?

Ddi I ever put my head down and cry like a baby?

No!

And I'm glad that most of you dont.

Even with MCAT scores fo 18, 18, 19, and finally, 22, I made it in.

How? I worked hard. I brought that GPA up to a 2.8, and made myself more well rounded by volunteering at my neighborhood's soup kitchens and taking care of my family in jail (two birds with one stone!)

Learn a different language. Bring up that MCAT to excellent scores (like me). You WILL , I repeat, you WILL get in if you tried hard enough.

Hope this helps

your whole family is in jail? Why is your family in jail? Congrats on getting in with a 2.8 and a 22 MCAT!.....it is a great story for the fiction section of the book store.

The original post is a piece of fiction. Donald of France should not be taken seriously.

I thought I was having a hard time of it.

Thanx for the post.
Hope everything goes well :luck: