Advice for an incoming endo resident

Started by pulpyboi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pulpyboi

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’ll be starting an endodontics residency this summer and wanted to reach out to current residents and practicing endodontists for advice. Is there anything you wish you had known before starting residency, or any tips that helped you make the most of those two years?
 
Work together with your colleagues, you'll learn so much from them. They have real world experience. Faculty are great, most of them, I think at most programs are basically volunteering considering that they have their own practices. I recommend learning as much as you can from them, because once you are done with the residency, you are out on your own.