Advice for Continuing Anesthesiology Training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cognitus

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey forum. Lurker and poster here. I was one of the fortunate ones to match into an anesthesiology program. While I was slightly disappointed not matching to my top choice, I have become increasingly thankful that I have the opportunity to be trained at a good program with good fellowship placement. Within the last few weeks, I have started to prepare for internship, filling out paperwork and looking at apartments near the hospital. However, last night, I received some horrible news that puts into question my ability to move forward with training.

The Undertaker lost and now he is no longer defeated at Wrestlemania. His record is 21-1 now. How do I approach my PD and tell him that I can no longer train at his program. With Undertaker's loss, I am not sure I will have the mental capacity to undergo four years of training. Any advice? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Probably a good idea to let the PD know of your situation. He/she may help you with your decision.