I am a D.O. student eagerly awaiting the allopathic match. I am reluctantly confident that I will match to a program, however, if I don't, I want to complete an osteopathic rotating internship year. I know this late after the D.O. match these spots will be few and far between. My question is, would it benefit me to call open programs this week and express interest and explain my situation? (in the event that I do not match in the allopathic match).. Any help is greatly appreciated... thank you!