Advice for Grad Intern?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cleaveland

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Happy Sunday, and Happy Mothers day to all the fantastic Pharmacist Mothers out there! :D

A little bit about me. Currently studying for boards, have prior experience in retail for almost 12 years. Both in computer/mobile device sales, and pharmacy technician. Getting some new shoes to get ready for the long hours. Working under CVS part time. (I think temporarily before promotion*...) Still waiting for home store assignment though. I was thinking of reviewing the phase 1-4 intern binder I have through interning in pharmacy school.

Thanks for the advice!

Members don't see this ad.

try to get to float to as many stores as possible to make contacts tech/rph. they can help you later and you can help them. network!

CVS has lots of opportunity as it is hard work, people leave frequently.

Reactions: 1 user
try to get to float to as many stores as possible to make contacts tech/rph. they can help you later and you can help them. network!

CVS has lots of opportunity as it is hard work, people leave frequently.

Ah yes! Float as much as possible. I was thinking to try to work hard and try not to get burnt out too quickly as well. I want to leave a good reputation after each store is done while networking like you had mentioned! Thank you for your input.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here, any word on whats taking so long for your district and if they pushed the two week deadline to be in the district after graduation to 6 weeks as they have for me?

I'll keep you posted for sure. Hopefully I find out this week!