Advice for interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laDemoiselle

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a couple interviews coming up in the next few weeks (one is MMI) and was wondering how people prepped for them. Any tips would be appreciated, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

is One of your school UAMS?
I had MMI interview there but you can prepare it like the other interview.
There are so many interview questions in this website and if you prepare them all, you can use those to answer some spesicif questions.

It would not be hard. They just want to see your responses at some specific environment.
also sometime it made me think I am an actor. Kinda fun and nervous = exciting.

I ended the interview with acceptance email. I hope you get the same result!

Reactions: 1 user
is One of your school UAMS?
I had MMI interview there but you can prepare it like the other interview.
There are so many interview questions in this website and if you prepare them all, you can use those to answer some spesicif questions.

It would not be hard. They just want to see your responses at some specific environment.
also sometime it made me think I am an actor. Kinda fun and nervous = exciting.

I ended the interview with acceptance email. I hope you get the same result!

Thanks for the advice! The school with the MMI is UIC actually, but congrats on your acceptance to UAMS!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, i interviewed at UIC in november and got accepted actually! , the MMI is not bad at all, and you can't really prepare for it to be honest. What i did was look online for sample MMI questions and used those to practice. The only tricky part is that you may find yourself running out of time

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, i interviewed at UIC in november and got accepted actually! , the MMI is not bad at all, and you can't really prepare for it to be honest. What i did was look online for sample MMI questions and used those to practice. The only tricky part is that you may find yourself running out of time
Were any personal questions asked based on the supplemental/pharmcas application?

Hi ,
Congrats for acceptance. I just received an invitation for interview at UIC yesterday. This is my first interview that I ever had for pharmacy school so I am really scared also I have no idea about MMI could you please email me to give me more information about it. [email protected] . I promise to don't take your time a lot. thank you